How to Choose a Lawyer
How to choose a lawyer is important. You need to choose an attorney with the right legal experience and someone you can work with. Here are some top reasons to choose me as your lawyer:
- I keep an open dialog with the opposing attorney for the purpose of exploring the potential of settlement
- I am a strong believer in Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR). I have participated in numerous mediation procedures as well as arbitration.
- 44 years of experience as a practicing attorney in good standing with the Georgia Bar.
- I communicate with clients and keep them up to date about what is going on with their problem
- I take pride in my work
- I believe that any client should be treated with respect and dignity regardless of his or her stature in society
- On the billing part of it, I believe that I am reasonable in my billing based on my experience and invite an open dialogue if there are any questions regarding the same
- I am accessible; if necessary I will take calls on the weekend or the evening
- I always well-prepared by knowing the facts and the law.
- After all of these years, I am certainly most familiar with the court procedures and methods for obtaining results.
- I do not promise what I cannot deliver.
- I believe I am well-regarded in the legal community.
- My willingness to travel enables me to cover all of Atlanta, all of Georgia and quite often be involved in proceedings in other states by associating with local counsel
- I am aware that for most people, the law and its procedures can be scary and disturbing.
- I believe that the practice of law is not merely a job; it is a career and a way of life. There is typically no such a thing as a 40-hour week.
- I believe that an attorney needs to be well-prepared in order to successfully represent a client
- My years of legal practice and my age have bestowed upon me a certain level of respect from the Judges in Atlanta and the rest of Georgia before whom I am appearing.
- I've handled cases involving cohabitation disputes and agreements in the gay and lesbian community
- In my career, I have helped to establish and sell business enterprises, have drafted agreements and documents, and have given advice to entrepreneurs.
- This is my philosophy: perseverance prevails.
Areas served: Alpharetta, Buckhead, Cumming, Decatur, Douglasville, Duluth, Dunwoody, John's Creek, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Cherokee County, Cobb County, Dekalb County, Forsyth County, Fulton County and Gwinnett County.
Alpharetta Attorney Edwin Saginar practices the following Areas of Law: Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense (Georgia and Federal Courts), Defense against Sex Offenses, Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Child Support Modification/Child Support Collection, Inadequate Security/Crime Victim, Sex Offenses.
File under: Atlanta lawyers, Alpharetta lawyers, attorneys, domestic law, business law, criminal defense.