Normal Fee Structure
I am often asked "What are normal legal fees?"
- All fee agreements are in writing
- Criminal cases are typically handled on a flat-fee basis for specific services rendered.
- Civil cases such as contract disputes, family law issues, estate controversies are typically handled on an hourly basis with an initial retainer posted by the client.
- Personal injury, collection cases and alimony arrearage (in other words, owing alimony/past-due alimony) may be handled on a contingent fee basis.
- I do not charge for the first ½ hour of an office consultation.
Please contact me today to schedule an appointment for a free half hour initial consultation. Call 678-366-0730 and get the legal service you need.
Areas served: Alpharetta, Athens, Atlanta, Buckhead, Canton, Cartersville, Columbus, Cumming, Decatur, Douglasville, Duluth, John's Creek, Lawrenceville, Marietta, Milton, Newnan, Roswell, Savannah, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Cobb County, Dekalb County, Fulton County and Gwinnett County.
Alpharetta Attorney Edwin Saginar practices the following Areas of Law: Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense (Georgia and Federal Courts), Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law, Child Support Modification/Child Support Collection, Inadequate Security/Crime Victim, Sex Offenses, Lemon Law.
File under: Atlanta lawyers, Alpharetta lawyers, attorneys, domestic law, business law, criminal defense, lemon law.