How to Choose an Alpharetta Lawyer
Choosing a great lawyer is essential. You need an attorney with the right legal education and trial experience. Here are reasons to choose Alpharetta lawyer, Edwin M. Saginar:
- I have decades of experience as a practicing attorney in good standing with the Georgia Bar.
- I keep my clients up to date regarding all aspects of their cases.
- I treat my clients with respect and dignity.
- My rates are reasonable.
- I am accessible, and often take calls on weekends and evenings.
- I am always well-prepared with the facts and the law.
- I am most familiar court procedures and obtain results.
- I do not promise what I cannot deliver.
- I know that the law, cases, trials, courthouses and legal paperwork can be scary and disturbing. I help allay fears and prepare my clients.
- To me, law is a passion and a calling.
- Preparation is the key to success, and I am well-prepared.
- My experience and my age have bestowed on me a certain level of respect from the Judges before whom I appear.
- In my career, I have helped to establish and sell businesses, drafted business agreements and documents and given entrepreneurs legal advice.
- I keep an open dialog with the opposing attorney exploring the potential of settlement.
- I believe strongly in mediation/Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) to settle cases, mediation procedures and arbitration.